“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” Matthew 6:34 (NIV)
The New Year is finally here! God has given us another chance at life. The gift of life is precious and it comes wrapped up as a surprise every day. Unwrapping the gift grows with mystery and anticipation. Be warned! Disappointments and blessings can come in pretty boxes! Once opened, you will either be surprised and happy at what’s inside or disappointed because it’s not what you expected. We all must deal with life challenges!
Every day won’t be easy in 2020, but with God, all things are possible! Trying to find that happy medium can be difficult sometimes, but remember what God said in Psalms 37:4 “Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart” (NIV). Try to live a life of simplicity. Fill your days with prayer and meditation. By changing your attitude and your thought processes, the whole course of your life can be changed into ways that strengthen, build character and confidence!
- Love yourself
- Believe God, trust God, love God
- Keep good friends
- Trust your instincts
- Meditate, pray, bible journaling
- Empower yourself with inspiration
- Exhale fear, inhale confidence
- Volunteer your services
- Never give up on your values
- Make better food choices
- Dare to change something for the better
- Be truly grateful
- Listen to music, sing a new song, dance to a different beat
- Scream – you’ll feel better
- Let go of frenemies
- Find satisfaction with yourself
- Take time to stop and smell the roses
- Go to bed early
- Drink more water
- Eat luscious chocolate truffles
- Release negativity and toxic relationships
- Realize things are not always going to be perfect
- Buy a new frock; change your hairdo
- Ditch astrology signs, horoscopes and palm readings; believe what God says about you!
- Take time out for yourself often
- Appreciate where you’ve been; celebrate where God’s taking you.
- Refocus, visualize your goals, write them down
- Open the door to new opportunities
- Close the door to schemes, scams, and crooks
- Let go of things that are out of your control
- Love people and forgive those that hurt you
- Forgive yourself
- “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher” (Oprah)
- Keep hope alive
- Embrace change and your unique self
- Remind yourself how awesome and beautiful you are
- Take daily walks to refocus
- Wake up energized and motivated
- “Don’t worry, be happy”.
- Smile and have fun.
Inspire to breathe! Happy New Year!!
Categories: Christian Inspiration