There is always an expectancy of how we think difficult situations ought to turn out. Difficult situations can be so overwhelming, but God wants us wait, be patient, be strong, and be of good courage. Really?
Patience, Courage and Strength are beautiful virtues. To be courageous, we must experience fear. Courage stands up against the odds that makes you do what you think you can’t do. God’s word is strength. He is our stronghold, strength and shield. Until God decides to move, we must find grace to wait, holding on to what we believe, even when our faith is running low.
But here are 6 good reasons to encourage you to wait, take heart and have courage today:
- God will never leave you! “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you or forsake you.” (Deuteronomy 31:6)
- God is fighting for you. Be still! “The Lord will fight for you; you need only be still. (Exodus 14:14)
- You are His child. “I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.” (2 Corinthians 6:18)
- God will sustain, carry and come to your rescue! “Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. (Isaiah 46:4)
- God will prosper you! “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
- God will renew your strength. “But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint.” (Isaiah 40:31)
Inspired to Breathe Bible Verse Wall Art
Wait on the Lord
Categories: Bible Verse